Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter wasn't a big deal for us, really. Since we were in Nuremburg the day before Easter, we missed the time to buy our dinner ingredients, and nothing was open on Easter, of course. But, we did have an egg hunt, which was pretty fun. The Easter Bunny gave us a German vocabulary test! We had to find each egg based on the German word that was with the egg before. At the end, we found the bag of candy. We like the German Easter Bunny. We got all sorts of lovely German candies. :) I discovered these Lindt pralines that are the most decadent things I have ever eaten. I looked on the English website, but they don't seem to be available anywhere else but here. The best chocolates ever They are so good that I even went and bought a box on my own. They're like 8€ (about $10.50) a box, which is way more than I would ever spend on chocolates normally, but they are so worth it.

Emma says - Easter was awesome. I forgot I could wake mom up to start the egg hunt, so I actually found the end first without  realizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment